Location(s): McKinney, TX
Reports To: President / COO
FLSA Status: Full-time
About Streamline Tax Solutions
Streamline Tax Solutions is the nation’s leading tax services firm specializing in Texas Sales and Use Tax. We provide a wide-range of state and local tax consulting and advisory services. We specialize in Audit Reduction Strategies, Audit Defense and Representation and Managed Audits for businesses of all sizes. At the core of our business is one principle driving all engagements: the client should keep more of their money.
Our mission is to exceed expectations and always do the right thing for our employees and our clients. We passionately advocate for each client in all areas of taxation and ensure the fair application of tax laws, regulations and policies. Our knowledge, experience and processes are unsurpassed in the industry, which is why we can offer our clients the lowest total end-cost equation.
Family owned and operated business is seeking an assertive, high energy sales person to help us grow the business. Our team members are like family. Together, we create RAVING FANS while ALWAYS doing the right thing.
While experience in the tax audit industry is not required, the successful candidate has the ability and interest in exceeding quota while quickly learning the tax audit business. The qualified candidate needs to be a team player that can operate independently and make good, quick decisions.
Responsibilities and Capabilities (Proficiencies)
Key responsibilities and capabilities could include but are not limited to,
- Identify and generate new business opportunities
- Represent Streamline to potential clients
- Cold calling
- Provide marketing materials to interested companies
- Prepare proposals and close the sale
Required Performance Factors (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Experience in professional business development / sales for consulting services (e.g. business consulting, public accounting, IT services or auditing)
- Demonstrate an ability to identify prospective clients, make cold calls, identify needs as well as close in a fast-paced work environment
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal)
- Presentation skills at the senior executive level
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
- Experience in research via the internet
- Great phone etiquette, customer service skills and professional demeanor
- Effective organizational skills and keep files and work area organized
- Excellent attendance and completes quality work on time
Other Required Performance Factors
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and able to work independently to achieve results
- The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and commitment to integrity and honesty
- The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail and demonstrate strong professionalism
- Professional demeanor, presence, behavior, etiquette and attire are required
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university required
Physical, Travel and Other Requirements
- The ideal candidate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Must maintain a valid Texas driver’s license and have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass annual background checks and submit to random drug testing
If you are interested in a challenging career with a growing firm committed to making a difference, please send us your resume so we can explore possible professional opportunities.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.